Mid-Year Measurement Reveals Sustained Craft Brewing Industry Growth Boulder, CO • July 27, 2015—The craft brewing industry has continued a strong pace of growth in the …More
- Dick Cantwell Named Quality Ambassador at the Brewers Association
- BA Sustainability Subcommittee Sets Purpose, Defines Aims and Identifies Priorities
- BA EDP to Participate in 2015 Brussels Beer Challenge Competition
- Four Reasons to Ask Your Congressmen and Senators to Visit Your Brewery
- N.Y. Sampling and Sales Bill Gets Senate Approval
- Expanded Farm Licensees Sales Proposed in N.Y.
Staff on the Move
- Acacia Coast: Enjoying the discussions at Nevins in Plainfield at the Illinois Craft Brewers Guild meeting today.
- Julia Herz: At the Beer Bloggers Conference in Asheville, N.C. with CraftBeer.com Web Editor Meghan Storey
- Julia Herz: In Colorado meeting with Beer & Food Working Group (CraftBeer.com, Cicerone, American Society of Brewing Chemists, Denver Museum of Nature & Science)
- Adam Dulye: Presenting a beer and food pairing masterclass at Imbibe Live in London
The Brewers Association is an organization of brewers, for brewers and by brewers. More than 2,600 US brewery members and 44,000 members of the American Homebrewers Association are joined by members of the allied trade, beer distributors, individuals, other associate members and the Brewers Association staff to make up the Brewers Association.Join Now!