The U.S. has unfortunately fallen behind other countries in terms of beer presentation. Small and independent craft brewers devote a lot of time, effort and …More
- Brewers Association and Beer Institute Welcome Introduction of Craft Beverage Modernization and Tax Reform Act
- Arizona Brewers Guild Wins Award for Legislative Campaign
- Montana Brewers Association’s Tony Herbert Passes the Torch
- BA EDP June 2015 Issues Review
- Craft Brewers and U.S. Congress: How to Keep the Momentum Going
- Hawaii’s Brewers Set Sights on Larger Market Share
Staff on the Move
- Adam Dulye: Presenting a beer and food pairing masterclass at Imbibe Live in London
- Bob Pease: Representing the BA Export Development Prog. at ImbibeLive in London. Also meeting with the United Craft Brewers of the UK.
- Bob Pease: In D.C. for Craft Beverage Modernization and Tax Reform Act meetings
- Acacia Coast: Headed to Boulder HQ for a few days with my colleagues in the beautiful Spruce St office this week.
The Brewers Association is an organization of brewers, for brewers and by brewers. More than 2,600 US brewery members and 44,000 members of the American Homebrewers Association are joined by members of the allied trade, beer distributors, individuals, other associate members and the Brewers Association staff to make up the Brewers Association.Join Now!